This is a full-time position with VUMC in Nashville, TN and offers career growth, professional challenge and an opportunity to join our Epic Leap implementation team.
For immediate consideration, your background should include Epic implementations - specifically, we are seeking Epic Certs in ClinDoc and Stork.
Your skill set should include Epic implementation, go-lives and technology support.
JOB SUMMARY: Provides technical support for product problem determination and resolution under occasional guidance. Documents and performs content and configuration changes under occasional guidance in line with agreed QA, release schedules and user communication plans. Provides user support for customers. Implements small projects or components of large projects.
Provides expertise in specified domain, including workflow, best-in-class technology solutions and services.
Provides domain expertise in et of related products for customers for integrated product solution selection and design and build.
Assess and design enhancements, content and configuration changes.
Conduct testing and educate users.
The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.
WORKFLOW SYSTEMS (NOVICE):- Is familiar with key aspects of workflow technologies and can implement a small scale workflow system. Has implemented work queues and processing rules. Can administer the workflow system.
BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE (NOVICE):- Understands customers' business operations beyond single issues driving a project. Demonstrates the ability to apply functional business knowledge to successfully meet work objectives. Has worked closely with knowledgeable users and customers in meeting their business needs. Demonstrates a good sense of the business when dealing with others. Critically evaluates the customer implications of technological advances. Knows and monitors the competition. Able to interpret business data.
EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES (NOVICE):- Stays abreast of new technology as it applies to project and departmental systems and architecture. Is aware of technological trends and new products and tools which can improve the effectiveness of systems and products. Able to successfully investigate, evaluate and recommend new technology to meet requirements of state-of-the-art systems and projects. Attends industry seminars and forums.
PROBLEM MANAGEMENT (NOVICE):- Possesses sufficient fundamental proficiency to successfully demonstrate knowledge of Incident Tracking and Problem Reporting in practical applications of moderate difficulty. Writes problem reports that contain all of the necessary information for clear, non-antagonistic communication to those responsible for fixing problems. Can effectively explain how to reproduce and analyze errors, as well as identify the type of error including coding, design issue and hardware. Makes simple suggestions for correction.
Organizational Impact: Executes job responsibilities with the understanding of how output would affect and impact other areas related to own job area/team with occasional guidance.
Problem Solving/ Complexity of work: Analyzes moderately complex problems using technical experience and judgment.
Breadth of Knowledge: Has expanded knowledge gained through experience within a professional area.
Team Interaction: Provides informal guidance and support to team members.
SUPPORTING COLLEAGUES (P2):
- Develops Self and Others: Invests time, energy and enthusiasm in developing self/others to help improve performance and gain knowledge in new areas.
- Builds and Maintains Relationships: Maintains regular contact with key colleagues and stakeholders using formal and informal opportunities to expand and strengthen relationships.
- Communicates Effectively: Recognizes group interactions and modifies oneâs own communication style to suit different situations and audiences.
DELIVERING EXCELLENT SERVICES (P2):
- Serves Others with Compassion: Seeks to understand current and future needs of relevant stakeholders and customizes services to better address them.
- Solves Complex Problems: Approaches problems from different angles; Identifies new possibilities to interpret opportunities and develop concrete solutions.
- Offers Meaningful Advice and Support: Provides ongoing support and coaching in a constructive manner to increase employeesâ effectiveness.
ENSURING HIGH QUALITY (P2):
- Performs excellent work: Engages regularly in formal and informal dialogue about quality; directly addresses quality issues promptly.
- Ensures continuous improvement: Applies various learning experiences by looking beyond symptoms to uncover underlying causes of problems and identifies ways to resolve them.
- Fulfills safety and regulatory requirements: Understands all aspects of providing a safe environment and performs routine safety checks to prevent safety hazards from occurring.
MANAGING RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY (P2):
- Demonstrates Accountability: Demonstrates a sense of ownership, focusing on and driving critical issues to closure.
- Stewards Organizational Resources: Applies understanding of the departmental work to effectively manage resources for a department/area.
- Makes Data Driven Decisions: Demonstrates strong understanding of the information or data to identify and elevate opportunities.
FOSTERING INNOVATION (P2):
- Generates New Ideas: Proactively identifies new ideas/opportunities from multiple sources or methods to improve processes beyond conventional approaches.
- Applies Technology: Demonstrates an enthusiasm for learning new technologies, tools, and procedures to address short-term challenges.
- Adapts to Change: Views difficult situations and/or problems as opportunities for improvement; actively embraces change instead of emphasizing negative elements.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center is a comprehensive health care facility dedicated to patient care, research, and biomedical education. Our reputation for excellence in these areas has made us a major center for patient referrals from throughout the Mid-South. Each year, people throughout Tennessee and the Southeast choose Vanderbilt University Medical Center for their health care because of o...ur leadership in medical science and our dedication to treating patients with dignity and compassion.The mission of Vanderbilt University Medical Center is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.