Reporting to the Assistant Athletics Director/Digital Media, the Digital Content Coordinator will create graphics and push consistent, relevant traffic from the Temple Football program’s digital platforms, and cover Temple Football games and events providing real-time content. The Digital Content Coordinator will also perform other duties as assigned.
• Works under the supervision of the Assistant Athletic Director of Digital Media to ensure all production requests from internal and external customers are met for social media
• Collaborates on and creates graphic designs, layout elements, and GIFs for social media utilizing Adobe Creative Suite products and other programs
• Adheres to brand imaging standards ensuring look and feel consistency
• Builds upon the Temple Athletics and Temple Football brands through the power of social media
• Pushes consistent, relevant traffic from Temple football social media accounts
• Identifies emerging industry trends in graphic design/social media
• Works with various internal departments to manage creative consistency of all internal and external athletics communications
• Performs other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, advertising, social media or a related field. Minimum of two years’ experience working in graphics design. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Required Skills and Abilities:
Proven graphic design technical abilities with a strong understanding of layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media
Strong knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite
Demonstrated creative mindset with a passion about excellent creative execution
Ability to take constructive input/critique from others
Strong design style, including creative design solutions
Knowledge of NCAA and conference regulations
Ability to manage multiple collaborative projects and systems in a fast-paced environment
Experience working with diverse populations
Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently and efficiently
Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
Ability to handle multiple tasks with minimum supervision
Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office
Motion graphics experience a plus, but not required
In the performance of their functions as detailed in the position description employees have an obligation to avoid ethical, legal, financial and other conflicts of interest to ensure that their actions and outside activities do not conflict with their primary employment responsibilities at the institution. Employees are also expected to understand and be in compliance with applicable laws, University and employment policies and regulations, including NCAA regulations for areas and departments which their essential functions cause them to interact.
To apply for this position, please visit our website at http://www.temple.edu/hr/departments/employment/Application_Staff.htm. Please apply to Requisition #17002869. All applicants must apply online through Temple University Human Resources in order to be considered.