Granger Medical Clinic, the largest independent medical clinic in the Salt Lake Valley, Utah is seeking an exceptional project manager to manage large scale construction projects.
Essential Job Duties include:
1. Develops, leads and publishes project planning deliverables, e.g. work plans and schedules, budgets and deliverable / responsibility matrices, analysis documents, tracking documents, status reports and other implementation documentation.
2. Leads efforts in data gathering and analysis by ensuring efficient data collection, determining analytical choices and formulating conclusions and recommendations.
3. Assists in the performance of retrospective audits to ensure maintenance of previously implemented project designs and performance standards. Prepares overview and recommendation documentation.
4. Facilitates and/or leads meetings; works independently and maintains positive interactions with Executive Leadership, Business Administrators, Clinical Administrators, Physicians, Departmental Leadership, staff and Vendors.
5. Identifies areas and key stakeholders affected by a new process, product or vendor, and initiates discussion and communication. Prepares suggested reports for review by highlighting implications of findings.
6. Implements approved project design. Sets team priorities to ensure timely completion and quality of work.
7. Maintains project files, tracking documents, meeting agendas, presentations and other implementation documentation.
8. Communicates progress, difficulties and solutions that reflect ability to anticipate and adapt to changing circumstances.
Granger Medical is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, status as a person with a disability, genetic information, or Protected Veteran status. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified persons with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Bachelor's degree, or comparable experience, with a minimum of two years of project experience.
PM certification preferred
Word processing, flowchart presentation, project management and spreadsheet experience at an intermediate to advanced level.
Granger Medical Clinic has grown to become the largest independent medical clinic group in the Salt Lake Valley. A multi-specialty clinic, Granger Medical offers care in several communities: Draper, Millcreek, Riverton, Tooele, West Jordan and West Valley. Services for patients and communities include primary care (internal medicine, family medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecolog...y) and urgent care, as well as other specialties.
Patients appreciate that GMC accepts most health insurance plans allowing for continuity of care with their own doctor in the event of a change in their insurance coverage by either your employer or the Affordable Care Act.
As part of its commitment to deliver the highest level of care, the clinic has implemented a sophisticated electronic medical records system that allows the providers to instantly access the patient data needed and automates activities such as prescribing, dictating, ordering labs and reviewing results, documenting clinical encounters, and providing patient education. This new technology also adds our patients the convenience of accessing their medical records via the patient portal.
Awards & recognition
Granger Medical Clinic has been recognized for five consecutive years with the HealthInsight Quality Award (2010-2014).