This is a full-time position with Vanderbilt University Medical Center and offers challenge, collaborative environment and comprehensive benefits programs.
This position will focus on the EpicLeap project at VUMC and willspecifically support the Radiology and Cardiology areas within the AmbulatoryClinics. Additional skills should include software (Epic) implementation,EpicCare Ambulatory certification and experience in Radiology and Cardiology.
JOB SUMMARY: Provides domain expertise in complex set of related moderate business critical products for customers of moderate complexity for integrated product solution selection and design and build independently. Assesses, designs, documents, performs content and configuration changes required in line with agreed QA, release schedules and user communication plans. Provides user support. May lead teams and function as lead on projects. Coaches the development of staff.
Provides expertise in specified domain, including workflow, best-in-class technology solutions and services.
Provides domain expertise in et of related products for customers for integrated product solution selection and design and build.
Assess and design enhancements, content and configuration changes.
Conduct testing and educate users.
The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.
WORKFLOW SYSTEMS (INTERMEDIATE):- Can lead the implementation of workflow technology and can design and implement a mid sized workflow system. Can develop software to drive mail and messaging API's and deploy OCR and bar-code technologies.
BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE (INTERMEDIATE):- Demonstrates the ability to apply multiple areas of business knowledge to successfully meet broad work objectives. Knowledgeable of the major business units of the company which relate to work responsibilities. Understands and monitors appropriate key business indicators as well as the competition. Able to communicate with users and customers regarding various business functions in an easily understood manner. Able to interpret and draw conclusions from business data. Demonstrates an understanding of overall business perspectives.
EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES (INTERMEDIATE):- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the new technology and its impact on the systems infrastructure of the company. Demonstrates acute knowledge of industry trends, promising technologies, competitors' products and services, regulations and legislation impacting the company. Attends industry seminars and forums on a regular basis. Successfully investigates, evaluates, recommends and implements new technology to meet requirements of state-of-the-art systems and projects.
PROBLEM MANAGEMENT (INTERMEDIATE):- Demonstrates mastery of Incident Tracking and Problem Reporting in practical applications of a difficult nature. Assures that the proper people receive problem reports as soon as detected. Possesses sufficient knowledge, training, and experience to be capable of successfully delivering Incident Tracking and Problem Reporting products and services without requiring support and instruction from others. Able to train and educate by setting the example, giving technical instruction, providing leadership, and generally raising the level of performance of others while on the job.
Organizational Impact: Independently delivers on objectives with understanding of how they impact the results of own area/team and other related teams.
Problem Solving/ Complexity of work: Utilizes multiple sources of data to analyze and resolve complex problems; may take a new perspective on existing solution.
Breadth of Knowledge: Has advanced knowledge within a professional area and basic knowledge across related areas.
Team Interaction: Acts as a go-to resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small project teams.
SUPPORTING COLLEAGUES (P3):
- Develops Self and Others: Invests time, energy and enthusiasm in developing self/others to help improve performance and gain knowledge in new areas.
- Builds and Maintains Relationships: Maintains regular contact with key colleagues and stakeholders using formal and informal opportunities to expand and strengthen relationships.
- Communicates Effectively: Recognizes group interactions and modifies oneâs own communication style to suit different situations and audiences.
DELIVERING EXCELLENT SERVICES (P3):
- Serves Others with Compassion: Seeks to understand current and future needs of relevant stakeholders and customizes services to better address them.
- Solves Complex Problems: Approaches problems from different angles; Identifies new possibilities to interpret opportunities and develop concrete solutions.
- Offers Meaningful Advice and Support: Provides ongoing support and coaching in a constructive manner to increase employeesâ effectiveness.
ENSURING HIGH QUALITY (P3):
- Performs Excellent Work: Engages regularly in formal and informal dialogue about quality; directly addresses quality issues promptly.
- Ensures Continuous Improvement: Applies various learning experiences by looking beyond symptoms to uncover underlying causes of problems and identifies ways to resolve them.
- Fulfills Safety and Regulatory Requirements: Understands all aspects of providing a safe environment and performs routine safety checks to prevent safety hazards from occurring.
MANAGING RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY (P3):
- Demonstrates Accountability: Demonstrates a sense of ownership, focusing on and driving critical issues to closure.
- Stewards Organizational Resources: Applies understanding of the departmental work to effectively manage resources for a department/area.
- Makes Data Driven Decisions: Demonstrates strong understanding of the information or data to identify and elevate opportunities.
FOSTERING INNOVATION (P3):
- Generates New Ideas: Proactively identifies new ideas/opportunities from multiple sources or methods to improve processes beyond conventional approaches.
- Applies Technology: Demonstrates an enthusiasm for learning new technologies, tools, and procedures to address short-term challenges.
- Adapts to Change: Views difficult situations and/or problems as opportunities for improvement; actively embraces change instead of emphasizing negative elements.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center is a comprehensive health care facility dedicated to patient care, research, and biomedical education. Our reputation for excellence in these areas has made us a major center for patient referrals from throughout the Mid-South. Each year, people throughout Tennessee and the Southeast choose Vanderbilt University Medical Center for their health care because of o...ur leadership in medical science and our dedication to treating patients with dignity and compassion.The mission of Vanderbilt University Medical Center is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.