Danze & Davis Architects, Inc. is an award winning full service architectural firm seeking a talented Project Architect / Manager with commercial & multi-family experience.
The Project Architect/Manager will have both construction document and management responsibilities. Successful candidates would be those individuals who enjoy variety in their work. The PA/PM will typically assist on several projects as the main contact for consultants and clients while working closely with the principals and other staff.
- Strong management skills
- Excellent communication skills with principals, peers, consultants, contractors and clients
- Ability to multitask on several projects at one time
- Willingness to take on various roles typical of a small firm
- At least 4 years of professional work experience, primarily in commercial and multi-family and in all project phases: planning and design through construction administration
- Architecture license in state of TX preferred
- Proficient in: AutoCad, Revit, Sketchup
- Experience managing small teams in design and documentation efforts
- Knowledge of the IBC & IRC
About Danze & Davis Architects, Inc.
Danze & Davis Architects, Inc. is an award winning full service architectural firm located in Austin, Texas. We have over 50 years of experience in achieving exceptional results. Our continued tradition is providing everyone with outstanding design no matter what the budget is or what level of service is required.