FQHC Optometry opportunity in the beautiful countryside of Southwestern Virginia - brand new state-o
July 9, 2018
Full Time - Experienced
Optometry Opportunity Tazewell, Virginia
Southwestern Virginia Community Health Services (SVCHS), a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and a Joint Commission accredited institution, seeks a mission minded and innovative Optometrist, to join their multi-specialty group in Tazewell, Virginia that is currently under construction. The Tazewell site, opening November 1st, will join a network of three existing sites in the following locations: Bristol, Meadowview, and Saltville. SVCHS consists of a group of non-profit Community Healthcare Centers, Migrant Health Network, Integrative Behavioral Healthcare Program, Substance Abuse Recovery Program, and Southwest Virginia Regional Dental Center, which work in unison, to improve access to healthcare services by providing comprehensive primary health care to residents in their area, regardless of ability to pay and insurance status.
· Two-exam lanes
· Manageable patient volume
· Autonomy with work/life balance
· Opportunity for long-term growth
· Collegial team-oriented environment with support staff
· An outstanding compensation package includes a competitive base salary, a sign-on bonus, federal loan forgiveness, and a full benefits package
· Whether you live in Bristol, TN, or the historic town of Abingdon, VA, you will find attractive and affordable communities that offer golf, swim, tennis, and other activities
· Only 1.5 hours from Bristol, TN “the Birthplace of Bluegrass”, which hosts a plethora of music venues and microbreweries, and is home to “Bristol Rhythm and Roots” music festival. Also home to the Bristol Motor Speedway
· Tazewell is just a 3-hour drive from Asheville, NC and Knoxville, TN. Just under a 4-hour drive of Charlotte, NC “the Queen City”, and 1.5 hours from the Tri-City airport
· Washington County Public Schools are some of the best in the area
This is an exceptional opportunity if it is your goal to practice compassionate and quality care in a warm and welcoming office environment, while enjoying financial rewards and living in a rural area. I welcome you to contact me to hear all the details.
Please reference position ID # 161672 when responding.
Internal Number: 161672
About Cejka Search
Cejka Search, http://www.cejkasearch.com is a nationally recognized physician and allied health and healthcare executive search firm providing services exclusively to the healthcare industry for more than 30 years. Cejka Search recruits top healthcare talent for organizations nationwide through our team of experienced professionals, award-winning recruitment technology and commitment to service excellence. Cejka Search is a Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (Nasdaq: CCRN) company, a leading provider of healthcare staffing services in the United States.