About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. We are a privately owned, independent company, with the commitment and resources to provide the investment expertise, technology and service innovation needed to help our clients achieve their financial goals.
Our people are passionate, engaged, smart and curious, and we give them the independence and the confidence to make a difference. While we take pride in the excellence of our investment solutions and client service, we know we can always do better. We are honest, respectful and make tough calls, challenging the status quo to achieve better outcomes through innovation. Above all else, we always put our clients first.
Find out more about what we do, our history, and how you could be a part of our future at www.fidelityrecruitment.com/asia-pacific/about-us
The Intermediary Business is responsible for marketing Fidelity's retail products to intermediaries and wholesalers in Hong Kong. The target clients are typically banks, insurance companies, private banks, investment advisors and other financial intermediaries.
The intermediary business is expected to contribute to the continuous growth of Fidelity Hong Kong's profitability by:
- ensuring Fidelity's retail products and services are effectively marketed through the intermediary channel
- achieving annual gross and net sales target
- providing solutions to intermediary partners to grow business together
- capturing sales opportunities to increase Fidelity's share in Hong Kong and Macau
Purpose of your role
The role will be primarily responsible for Intermediary Business development and client management in Hong Kong.
In doing so, the person will develop and implement short term to long term strategies for the Hong Kong Intermediary business which includes initiating new sales and marketing programs and concepts in line with Fidelity's overall strategy. As a result, achieve sales goals and targets for the intermediary sales team that would support Fidelity's business objectives. The person will be responsible to establish expectations and manage Sales activity, proposal generation, close ratios and other key performance indicators. Analyse sales results and, if needed, initiate corrective action to achieve attainment of sales goals.
Business Development and Relationship Management
- Work closely with the intermediary business team to build and expand intermediary business in various distribution channels such as retail banks, private banks and insurance companies.
- Build the intermediary business to a market leading position in terms of assets and reputation as well as provide consistent and strong representation of Hong Kong.
- Provide world class support proactively to support business opportunities and client development.
- Work independently with the various product and investments groups at Fidelity in order to create solutions for intermediary clients.
- Organize and attend sales meetings, presentation, due diligence meetings, product training, where necessary.
- Represent Fidelity and present our investment philosophy & process and capabilities at client meetings and external functions & seminars.
- Conduct disciplined utilization of the intermediary CRM system ("salesforce.com") and creates appropriate client management information through Salesforce.
- Familiar with pricing models for intermediary business by asset potential.
- Working with international sales team, actively manage global key client relationships
- Develop a full understanding of Fidelity's product capabilities and strong relationships based on mutual trust with various product and investment groups in order to fully leverage Fidelity's product capability with intermediary clients
- Cultivate constructive relationships, and work in collaboration with other Fidelity units around the world to ensure that optimal strategies are utilized with sensitivity, consideration, and understanding of the local market
- Leverage the skills and knowledge of Fidelity's regional and global operations where appropriate and work closely with Marketing and Client Services teams
- Understand the complexities of Fidelity's global structure. Maintain the principles and philosophy of Fidelity's corporate culture. Possess the acumen to identify, acknowledge, and effectively communicate with all appropriate entities within Fidelity