| Position Description |
This employment opportunity involves creating and managing lighting designs on many concurrent projects with constant input from the Principal and collaboration with a team of Associate Lighting Designers. The candidate will have solid experience with residential or commercial lighting design, lighting products and controls, and the ability to demonstrate their experience in AutoCAD.
If you have prior lighting design or electrical engineering experience, exceptional communication and organizational skills, are easy to work with and enjoy a team environment, you may qualify for this position.
*Create and revise lighting layouts and specifications using AutoCAD®
* Attend project meetings and take notes of any changes that would affect a lighting layout
* Develop strong relationships with design and construction team members
* Monitor project phases, track lighting design tasks by phase and accurately document all time spent on projects by phase
* Perform site visits/site supervision when necessary
* Manage multiple drawings on multiple projects
* Develop strong relationships with lighting manufacturer’s reps
* Create preliminary lighting control system layouts
* Establish daily project priorities to meet deadlines
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter summarizing your skills and why you would be an excellent fit for this position. Please put “ALD” in the subject line. If interviewed, applicants must submit 3 professional references that are not merely verification of employment.