RPS Composites is searching for an experienced Construction Professional to join our team!
RPS Composites, Inc. has manufactured, shipped and installed products to customers worldwide for more than 50 years. With 8 manufacturing and construction service facilities in the United States and Canada we have the production capacity and flexibility to deliver large capital projects on time.
For more information on RPS Composites, please visit www.rpscomposites.com
This positions primary function is to provide oversight over all Field Service Operations, including the management and direction of Superintendents and field employees. The position is to ensure that all resources of the company are managed and coordinated in an efficient and professional manner on all construction projects. The following is a broad overview of the duties and responsibilities.
- Overall responsibility for Field Construction Profitability and Growth.
- Plan, organize and staff key field positions to accommodate specific project requirements.
- Monitor project objectives, company policies, procedures and performance standards of all field personnel.
- Management of company assets, including labor resources.
- Manage Quality and Safety for all Field Construction activities.
- Champion RPS’s Business Model, Strategic Action Plan, Mission, Vision and Values.
- Working closely with US General Managers and Company Executives to develop and maintain a standard service labor and material rate sheet and standard billing guidelines.
- Supply support services for US Locations to expand the service business within their current geographic markets.
- Supply support service for US Locations to expand the service business outside of areas currently covered by US Operations.
- Assist Senior Management in coordination of future mergers and acquisitions.
- Monitor construction progress through the Project Management Team in collaboration with the project site Superintendent to ensure all projects are on schedule and within budget.
- Develop / Implement a standard reporting system for Project Managers to report Job costs & profitability.
- Develop standard system for scheduling all construction activities and resources.
- Develop and Implement Standard Quality Procedures for Field Operations.
- Recruitment and hiring of competent field personnel and responsibility for their performance.
- Maintain professional relationships with clients for the purpose of the successful completion of projects.
- Monitor and review time sheets and daily reports. Responsible for time keeping and payroll issues that may arise on field construction projects.
- Develop training programs for the improvement of all field personnel.
- Responsible for ensuring all project invoicing is complete.
- Coordinate company assets for efficient utilization.
- Oversee Company Safety and Quality Program. Maintains compliance with all regulatory requirements and ensures health, safety and Quality programs are actively pursued and monitored in all construction activities.
- Develop and implement a standard system for project setup and start up procedures.
- Develop and manage standard asset inventory procedures.
- Assist Superintendents in project related issues as needed.
- Represent the company at project related meetings as requested. Pre-Bid meetings, After Actions Reviews, Etc.
- Monitor Superintendent & Foreman relations with client contacts. Continue to Coach and Develop these positions to maintain and improve client relationships.
- Monitor duties of Project Managers as they relate to the coordination of project specific issues.
- Assist Project Managers/Estimators in the review of estimates as requested.
This position can be located at any of our Service Facilities along the Gulf Coast region. Mobile, AL - Birmingham, AL - Lafayette, LA - Clute, TX