RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, treating over 3 million patients a year. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children's hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children's Specialized Hospital).
RWJBarnabas Health is New Jersey's second largest private employer – with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns.
This position will be located at one of the RWJBarnabas Health corporate offices in either: West Orange, System Business Office in Oceanport, or Campus Drive in Somerset.
The Corporate Senior Director of HCM and HRIS supports business strategy and objectives by improving employee and business performance, and enables a talent return on investment through consultation with HR and Business leaders to understand talent management needs, develop plans/processes to resolve business and/or organizational solutions, and to construct Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions aligned with those strategies. Partner with business leaders and HR Talent Centers of Excellence to establish strategic and operational goals, with a focus on how the HCM systems can support and achieve them. Fully harnesses HCM applications to formulate analytics required to support organizational strategies. Provides Change Management consultation for HR Talent, Benefits, and Employee Relations initiatives.
The Corporate Senior Director of HCM and HRIS brings creativity and innovation to the design and development of programs and initiatives as well as continuously seeking improvement of existing programs, processes and services. Develops and launches new initiatives in collaboration with stakeholders to enable the accomplishment of business objectives; provide oversight of programs post-launch and recommends termination of programs, where appropriate. Develops a framework and accompanying processes that enables the business to leverage credible programs to build, retain and promote a viable pipeline of talent to support business growth and productivity. Provide proficient HCM consultation on all phases of talent management such as performance management, assessment, applicant tracking processes, learning management, and all other HRIS systems as required. Develop communication and marketing methods in educating employees on HCM responsibilities and resources. Collaborate with business leaders and human resources to execute strategy initiatives across all HR Centers of Excellence. Serves as a strategic adviser, functional expert and coach to the management team as it relates to Human Capital Management and HR/IT systems. Utilize data and metrics to develop analytics needed to inform business leaders and HR Centers of Excellence.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in business, computer science, or human resources management.
· 7+ years of program or organizational change management experience in support of large-scale process and technology projects.
· 5+ years of direct people management experience
· Experience in full life-cycle ERP implementations and integrations from planning to Go-Live.
· Experience in migrating data from legacy system to a new ERP platform.
· Experience in large, complex, and dynamic environments managing technology and process change efforts.
· Ability to influence and lead with and without authority.
· Strong planning, communication, and organization skills.
· Leadership facilitation experience to drive senior-level alignment for change.
· Extensive functional and industry knowledge of and experience with HR Information Systems, including security and reporting tools.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
· Medical/Dental/Vision plans
· 401 (k)
· Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
· Short & Long Term Disability
· Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Equal Opportunity Employer