rggroup global, inc. is offering an exciting opportunity to join an internationally recognized Design Build Consulting firm. We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Senior Construction Project Manager to join our team providing PRE and POST GMP Construction Management Services on a large concourse project at Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA), and work in our fast paced, technically detailed, and timeline driven environment. This position requires strong business management skills along with demonstrated organizational, time management and communication skills. Candidate must be confident in his/her leadership abilities and take ownership for executing tasks/projects to completion. Candidates that have strong critical thinking skills and knowledge of risk and quality management are encouraged to consider this challenging and rewarding position. Experience with Transportation projects and Design Build project delivery experience is required. rggroup is a mid-size company that is expanding and we are looking for staff that want to grow with the company. The successful candidate will have leadership opportunities in our expanding firm. Experience specifically with the Aviation Industry a plus.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The ideal candidate will:
· Assist Design Manager with the evaluation of options and management of team,
· Review Design Builders work plan and approach to work,
· Provide a collaborative approach to owner pre-construction services,
· Assist the LAWA team with management and review of Design Builder’s estimated construction cost and schedule,
· Assist in the development of the Value Target Budget,
· Assist with the development of LAWA's project implementation policies, (This is not the development of processes or tools.)
· Participate in project partnering and team building,
· Participate in the development of the GMP,
· Provide a contractor’s perspective on construction,
· Review Design Builders project safety approach,
· Provide other expertise and reasonable team support as needed,
· Provide support to LAWA on all construction management issues, both process and technical,
· Review change of scope issues and associated cost entitlement,
· Assist in review of progress schedules and any associated time extension or delay issues/request,
· Understand and advise on project controls as appropriate,
· Assist as needed on development of information for board updates.
· Develop and document diagrams and matrixes of processes that demonstrate work flow and work breakdown for each of the items above.
Throughout the project, the Construction Manager must work with the highest of standards to ensure Quality, Risk and Contract Management along with Project Coordination, in a collaborative, shoulder-to-shoulder environment.