Construction Labor - Temporary
Cranberry Township, PA
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 am to 4 pm (start/end times may vary, potential overtime on Saturdays)
Type: Temporary, project will last until beginning to middle of January.
Required PPE: Steel toe boots (company will provide all other PPE)
- Form and pouring concrete walls.
- Use hand tools to build forms.
- Lift upwards of 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Be able to work on scaffold up to 15ft off ground.
- Experience using hand tools safely.
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Safely perform all duties to exemplary standards of the company.
- Experience working on scaffold.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
We are an EOE.