Role Value Proposition:
At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. The Global Technology & Operations group (GTO) is a diverse team of engineers, developers, business analysts, and project managers with the freedom to create innovative solutions to address core business challenges within MetLife. This role will require daily collaboration with our Contact Center Business Partners to address daily adjustments to interaction routing solutions and TFN maintenance. In addition, this role partners closely with Voice Engineering, Voice Operations and IVR App Development teams to plan, test and implement advance Contact Center technologies to provide the best Customer Experience possible.
- Works closely with IT AD, IT engineering, and Third-Party Vendors, on the technical specifications and ensure that teams have all of the information they need to deliver a complete solutions to production. Serve as the Voice Platform solution SME to technical partners, providing business expertise and information supporting their development of investigation procedures and processes enabling identification and resolution of production technical issues on MetLife’s platforms. Design Call Flows that meet the needs of the business, align with the standards of the company and ensure a customer centric experience. You’ll utilize AT&T Route-It and construct primary and contingent routing paths and terminations into the multiple sites in addition to the standard Avaya Call Routing solutions.
- Collaborate with internal/external partners (Avaya, AT&T, Voice Engineering, IVR AD Team, Contact Center Leadership, Enabling Services – ROC, Reporting, WFM) to drive the delivery of
- Oversee and drive the delivery of multiple projects and BAU work, removing blockers, and creating transparency.
- Creating and presenting executive level communications.
- Managing milestone plans, issues, risks, and dependencies.
- In-depth knowledge of Digital strategies and complex technology environments.
- Partner closely with a diverse set of teams in a very dynamic and challenging program.
- Responsible for the career growth of the team by setting annual performance goals, reviews and training needs.