Be #gablesproud of where you work and become part of our team by applying for your new career with Gables TODAY!
The Project Administrator will support Gables Development, Construction and Operations teams in our Denver Corporate Office.
Construction/Project Management Duties:
- Hard cost invoice batching
- Responsible for Vendor Caf enrollment/management for the Denver region
- Assist with releasing Fedex Checks
- Assist Project Management team as needed
- Assist in compilation of market rent comp reports, pipeline reports and new inventory reports
- Soft cost budgeting and invoice coding
- Support Construction and Development with special projects as needed
- Job site specific accounting
- Job cost coding
- Construction draw batching
- Manage subcontractor change order documentation
- Office Management Duties
- Responsible for planning and executing all associate events in the region including but not limited to Gables Day, Ovations Events, Holiday Events and Health Fair
- Support Regional Operations team with expense report submittal
- Review and approve on site bonus plans
- Submit invoices for the region/office to accounting for payment
- Assist with acquisition/dispositions of properties
- Assist with resident issues
- Assist visiting Executives with any special projects as needed
Education A High School education or equivalent is required, Associate or Bachelor's Degree is a preferred. Position requires the ability to read and write English fluently.
Professional Experience Five years of corporate administrative assistant experience is required. Previous property management experience is preferred, but not required.
Attendance/Travel Requirements The position requires the ability to work five days of the week, usually 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, but flexible if overtime is required. Minimal or no travel is required.
A valid driver s license and current automobile insurance is required. Position requires individuals to furnish their own vehicle to fulfill all of the job s functions. Position requires the ability to use general office equipment including computer, printers, copy machines, fax machines, postage machine, binding machine, etc.
Yardi/JDE, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, strong internet proficiency
An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V.
If you're passionate about exceeding goals and providing exceptional customer service experiences, come join Gables in our mission of Taking Care!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for our job alerts to learn about future openings of interest by clicking the my account icon at the top of the page and selecting the job alerts option from the drop down.
Internal Number: R76
About Gables Residential
Gables Residential is an award winning, vertically integrated real estate company specializing in the development, construction, ownership, acquisition, financing and management of multifamily and mixed-use communities.
Gables manages approximately 38,000 apartment homes and 400,000 square feet of retail space and has received national recognition for excellence in development, management, sales, marketing, training, benefits and corporate accommodations. These achievements reflect the impact of our experienced and dedicated team members, our superior knowledge of the markets served, and expertise in development and management.