Beau Clowney Architects in downtown Charleston, SC is searching for an architect to join our team. Our collaborative study environment allows individuals to work on all aspects of many projects directly with the managing partners. We strive to provide thoughtful and sensible designs on projects located throughout the region and internationally, working closely with clients to provide innovative solutions while crafting projects with timeless proportion, scale and details. We seek positive and inventive individuals to join us that have a passion for design of all types, form architecture to art, to interior design and beyond.
We work primarily on high-end residential projects, along with small commercial and development projects. Each project that we undertake is marked by our inventive approach to design and our dedication to client satisfaction. From initial concept to construction documents and through construction, we are always designing, working with the client to achieve the goals set forth together for their project.
For examples of our work refer to our website, www.beauclowney.com, or you can find us on Instragram @beauclowneyarchitects.
Proficiency in Vectorworks, AutoCAD and/or ArchiCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop is preferred. Proficient knowledge of and experience with Apple computers and operating systems is required.
Our ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
- Ability to utilize freehand sketching throughout the design process
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to manage others and be a mentor to team members
- Ability to multi-task and have self-motivating personality
- Applicant must possess and appreciation and eye for detail and buildings systems in order to produce thoroughly and accurate drawings in an efficient manner
- Minimum 5 years experience and degree from a NAAB Accredited architectural program (BS in Architecture, B.Arch or M.Arch)
About Beau Clowney Architects
Beau Clowney Architects' projects are located throughout the region and internationally. We work closely with clients to provide innovative solutions while crafting projects with timeless proportion, scale and details.