1. Maintain a detail project management plan including project schedule, progress on deliverables, roadblock identification, and needs to complete deliverables on time.
2. Build relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners and collaborate with internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
3. Engages team and the global energy and sustainability platform to identify and develop projects. Responsible for formalizing the scope, obtaining quotes, performing project savings analysis and obtaining project approval.
4. Guides leadership team with site surveys, building audits (MEP) and energy plans at other accounts as appropriate.
5. Responsible for identifying and implementing cost saving strategies and budgeting for utilities within an account.
6. Develops, updates, communicates and implements energy efficiency standards, water efficiency standards and best in class waste and recycling processes.
7. Owns energy and sustainability reporting. Monitors and reports on energy use, water use, waste diversion rates, variance and spending trends.
8. Implement strategies and processes to drive ongoing system commissioning in order to reduce CBRE's energy consumption and building operational costs
9. Evaluate energy markets for savings opportunities. Develop a priority based action plan based on the savings analysis from utility rate optimization and/or third-party retail contract potential, designed to generate savings.
10. Identify and Evaluate third party contract opportunities for sites in deregulated electricity and natural gas markets. To uncover sites where savings may exist from moving the energy supply onto a third party contract.
11. Review existing utility rate structures for all electricity and natural gas accounts and utility providers to ensure Amazon is served by the most cost-effective utility rate, especially in regulated markets where third party supply is not possible.
12. Work with CBRE's Energy Procurement Solutions Group to identify and evaluate third-party contract opportunities for sites in deregulated electricity and natural gas markets that are not currently part of Amazon's Retail Energy Procurement Strategy.
13. Manage blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and meet committed delivery timelines
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Planning or related field.
- 3-5 years' experience in a mid-size or large company in the following areas: project management, engineering design, construction management
- 2+ years of power contracting experience or working in the utility/energy industry
- Strong background in Building Automation Systems, HVAC, and building controls
- Demonstrated advanced project management skills working with multiple levels of stakeholders across the organization
Internal Number: 20012978
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.