Greystar, the global leader in rental housing, has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Lease Up/New Construction Community Manager to lead a new development community in downtown Savannah’s growing Plant Riverside District!
Location: The Baxly - Savannah, GA
This position manages the day-to-day operations of the property including managing the team members, daily activities and resources of the property to achieve goals and remains in compliance with multi-family operations governing bodies.
What your day might look like
· Manage daily operations of the property to achieve established budgeted financial and operational goals
· Control expenditures by staying within constraints of the approved budget including maintenance repairs
· Oversee the lease enforcement process by approving prospective resident applications, discounts, and renewals
· Supervises property staff to ensure goals are met; this includes hiring, training and performance management
· Assist in managing the client/owner relationship by providing updates and reporting on the property’s performance and responding to owner requests as needed
What we are looking for
· Previous multifamily property management experience is required, LEASE UP / NEW CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE desired
· Proven supervisory skills to hire, lead, direct, and evaluate team members
· Proficient in MS Office Suite and Yardi/OneSite software
· Being financially savvy; previous experience in creating/adhering to budgets, fiscal reporting
· Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write and communicate effectively
What we can offer you
· Competitive salary
· Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance
· Retirement savings with a 401(k) and company match
· Generous holiday & vacation package
· Opportunities for growth and advancement
YOUR OPPORTUNITY is B*eyond E*xpectations: BE* Greystar.
For additional information; visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE
Internal Number: R0008287
Founded in 1993, Greystar provides world-class service in the residential rental housing industry. Our innovative vertically integrated business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the rental housing industry on international, regional and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the best professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted global real estate companies.
Because our vertically integrated business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our international platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.
Supported by a global team of 15,000+ employees, Greystar’s experienced and cross-functional executive team boasts on average over 23 years of industry experience and provides a diverse perspective throughout the investment process.
Over the years, Greystar has learned ...what’s important to people when it comes to a place to call home. That’s why we continually strive to provide beautiful living environments and innovative services that enhance the living experience. We take great pride in knowing that our homes are inviting places for residents to celebrate life’s important moments.