The purpose of this position is to ensure that the quality of our Building Automation and Integration Engineering is unmatched in the industry. This includes completing Quality Assurance assessments of completed projects to ensure the programming, user interface, and project documents were completed satisfactorily. Quality Assurance assessments are generally done via a remote connection to the Building Automation System. As the Lead you will be involved in developing and refining the processes and documentation pertaining to the Quality Assurance Team. You will also work with the team members to delegate and complete tasks as assigned.
USE: Energy and Sustainability ONLY
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Complete Quality Assurance assessments of Building Automation and / or Integration projects. o Verify: Programming, User Interface, Alarm and History Configuration, Project Documents, etc...
* Complete documentation as it pertains to the Quality Assurance Process.
* Assist in development and continued improvement of processes and documentation procedures.
* Provide coaching and training to team members in the use of process and documentation software.
* Ensure adherence to functional policies, processes, and procedures.
* Responsible for the overall quality of the work of the functional team.
* Maintain positive and professional relationships with internal / external customers.
* Work in collaboration with other teams to ensure the documentation and processes are effective.
* Provide constructive feedback to individuals and / or other teams regarding issues or successes.
* Identify opportunities and lead initiatives to improve procedures, productivity, and efficiency within the team.
* Works in conjunction with various Services and Operational Teams to ensure consistency and effective communication.
* Receives feedback from other functional teams and if needed, creates process or documentation changes to accommodate, correct, and improve where applicable.
* Provides mentoring, training, and guidance to Quality Assurance Engineers.
* Other duties as assigned.
Creates additional performance management material for the education of employees and clients.
Other duties may be assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
* HVAC and Electrical knowledge
* Be trained, and well versed with, HVAC and Building Controls applications
* Must be able to read and understand HVAC/R and process mechanical drawings, wiring diagrams, schematics, etc.
* Must possess a thorough knowledge of the use, and operation of Windows-based computers and Microsoft Office
* Must be able to do basic troubleshooting
* Knowledge of Niagara/Tridium Software is a plus
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Required - Bachelor's Degree or minimum ten years' experience in HVAC controls and/or mechanical systems application.
Required - Minimum of seven years progressive experience in HVAC and automation system control and mechanical and automatic control applications, or a minimum of four years' experience in a related technical field plus two years of experience in application engineering or quality assurance.
Preferred - Ten years' progressive experience in HVAC, Building Controls, or Application Engineering
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
* Niagara N4 certified, preferred
* A valid driver's license with a good driving record for applicable vehicles, without restrictions, or limiting conditions. (Corrective lenses permitted)
NiagaraAX certification preferred. A valid driver's license with a good driving record for applicable vehicles, without restrictions, or limiting conditions. (Corrective lenses permitted)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires knowledge of basic financial terms and concepts as they relate to contracts, proposals, and providing consultation to the customer. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
Familiar with basic contract verbiage, negotiation and management.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
* Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must exhibit a professional attitude
* Detail and documentation oriented
* Strong ability to collaborate for development of processes and documentation methods
* Ability to lead and direct others within the team
* Ability to speak in front of a group
* Ability to effectively present information
* Continued drive for operational efficiencies
* Effective leader
Wants to help customers (internal and external) and seeks to provide them with a service which exceeds their needs constantly and consistently. Interpersonal Skills Able to express and present ideas and information clearly, both orally and in writing. Able to gather information and to hear what others are saying and understand what they mean. Initiative Takes action and seizes opportunities before being directed by others or overtaken by events. Takes steps to build long-term relationships with customers. Self-Improvement Interested in learning new knowledge and skills to develop their own capabilities and effectiveness. Impact Presents themselves in a way that creates a good impression. Reasoning Ability Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex fault and equipment information. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
Body positions: This position requires facilities to stand, sit, squat, stoop and kneel while performing all job functions.
Body Movements: Walking, climbing, standing, bending, reaching, grasping, bending and flexing arms, wrists, hands and fingers, turning torso and head.
Body senses: Must have adequately acute senses of sight, and hearing to detect potentially positive or adverse individual and multiple process function. Additionally, must be able to hear specific conversation in the midst of multiple communication including telephone and personnel simultaneously. Work may require utilizing functions requiring close and distant vision with the ability to focus (may use corrective lenses).
Mathematics: Must be able to perform routine arithmetic calculations typically associated with HVAC applications.
Language: Must be fluent in the presentation of ideas, managerial and technical information, convincing and articulate with individuals, and in making presentations in front of customers, vendors, management, and personnel with the appropriate command of the English spoken and technical languages. WORKING CONDITIONS
* Work will be performed primarily in climate-controlled conditions, through some hazards may be encountered during job site visits, such as climbing of ladders, rough terrain, dirt, dust, and fumes. There may be exposure to stress-inducing and/or confrontational situations in addition to variable public noise levels. * Workdays generally follow office hours plus time associated for significant completion of responsibilities delegated to this position to satisfy deadlines and customer requirements, including second and third shift work and weekends, depending on project requirements. * Occasional travel may be required, including overnight trips.
Internal Number: 20027599
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.