TDI Classic golf restoration / XGD Systems drainage / Eco Blue Systems is seeking a GPS Data technician to work full time based out of our Stuart, Florida office. The TDI Golf / XGD Systems / Eco Blue Systems group of companies offers recreational construction services in the US and Canada. The Position is in support of our construction staff on multiple construction projects. These projects vary from Golf Course Construction projects to municipal park projects and a variety of projects related to sports and leisure. We are a strong dynamic company that promotes an enjoyable work environment.
- Collect and process field information/data from our construction projects
- Ability to read and understand plans and construction documents
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Travel required
- We use Leica GeoMX FZ-M1 for field data collection. Experience with this equipment would be an asset as well as familiarity with other hand held field devises for measuring and collecting field data
- Have an outgoing, positive and friendly personality
- Speaking, reading and writing basic business communication
- Motivated, courteous and organized
- A "can do" attitude and willingness to be apart of a team
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous golf course construction experience is an asset but not a requirement
- Previous experience in survey and mapping along with computer related skills required to process and distribute information for Clients, billing and as built documents
- Postsecondary diploma is preferred but not essential
- Positive professional attitude and appearance is most important to our clients and staff
- Self-starter, manage one's time and the time of others
- Setting Priorities and the ability to work well with others as well as independently
- Understanding the importance of time lines and schedules
- As required to manage data, create plans and develop layout data
Competitive benefits with a compensation package consistent with experience
About XGD Systems, LLC.
TDI Classic golf restorations / XGD Systems drainage / ECO Blue Systems is a group of companies offering recreational construction services in Canada and the USA.