Deerfield Beach based Smart Home Integrator is looking for AV Technicians to join our growing team.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a high-end Smart Home Integration company based in Deerfield Beach, FL. We have been in business for over 15 years and we are getting busier and busier by the day. We need team players who are looking for a long-term career with a values-based company. We are currently looking to fill positions for an experienced AV Technician, as well as an Installations Manager to oversee the installation team.
THIS POSITION MUST:
Be a team player
Have excellent customer relationship & management skills
Be committed to our team goals and code of ethics
Have the ability to determine potential challenges & develop solutions
Be proficient without supervision
Communicate clearly with all members of the team
AV TECHNICIAN OVERVIEW:
This role requires an experienced technology professional who is familiar with the industry. This position entails the following duties:
- Complete assigned projects in all facets including Prewire, Trim, Final & Service phases for all sub-systems including:
Control Systems, Home Theater, Distributed Audio, IP Surveillance, IT/Networking, Lighting & Comfort Control
- Work daily with client base to establish long term relationships in the interest of the company through exceptional customer service
- Responsible for all system documentation and submission
- Handling all tasks delegated by the Installations Manager
INSTALLATIONS MANAGER OVERVIEW:
This role will take charge as a leader for the installations team and be responsible for keeping the install crews organized, as well as being involved with all aspects related to each project.
This position entails the following duties:
- Manage on-site activity during all phases of the installation
- Coordinate with System Designers to clearly communicate the needs of each client
- Maintain the installations calendar and prioritize project needs, changes and issues
- Complete daily and weekly documentation required for all phases of each system
- Ability to work under pressure, assess multiple demands and manage priorities
- Knowledge of all systems mentioned above
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, along with knowledge of construction techniques and wiring methods for new and existing construction
Clean, professional appearance and exceptional work ethic
Must have a clean criminal background and driving record
Have a working familiarization with our selected control system partners such as: Control4, URC Savant, Total Control, Crestron, Lutron, etc. and their infrastructures.
An aptitude test will be given at time of interview
Ability to sign NDA and NCA
Paid vacation, holidays & sick leave
Company matching retirement plan
Paid industry training & certification
Trade show travel
Company supplied laptop, tablet & cellphone
If you fit the needs as described above please email your COMPLETE contact information including resume, phone number and salary requirements for consideration to HumanResources@OneTouchTechnology.com
IMPORTANT: Please insert your resume into the body of the email as no email attachments will be opened.
More importantly, we are a growing small company with a family approach to our team and we love what we do. Our success depends on the strength of our team and we strive to create an enjoyable work environment. Take care of your team and your team will take care of you!
Located in: Deerfield Beach, FL
Areas Serviced: Palm Beach and Broward
Installation Hours: M-F – 7:30AM-4:30PM
Additional Salary Information: Salary will be evaluated based on experience and knowledge