Conard Romano Architects is looking to add an energetic and motivated licensed architect to our Seattle staff. Applicant should have a minimum of 8 years experience in custom high end single family residential design and construction.
- Ability to work independently and as a cooperative team member under the direction of the Principal and senior architectural staff;
- Ability to provide team leadership, project management and be able to develop design concepts into architectural drawings and models in a variety of media;
- Produce Construction Documentation that is clear, technically proficient, and accurate.
Applicant skills to include:
- Excellent design, drawing, rendering, and physical model building skills;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office;
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage construction document preparation;
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- A good sense of humor, collaborative spirit, and a passion for good design.
CRA offers a place to learn and grow in all phases of the profession.
Full benefit package; salary commensurate with skills and experience.
About Conard Romano Architects
Conard Romano Architects is a well established firm specializing in custom single family design. Projects include island retreats, urban neighborhood homes, and waterfront estates on spectacular sites throughout the Puget Sound region and select locations around the world. Our approach is collaborative as we seek to engage our clients and the project team toward the creation of site sensitive, timeless buildings that are innovative without being trendy.