· Repair, maintain, and improve all buildings and grounds for daily operations (including subcontracted work)
DUTIESANDRESPONSIBILITIES(Any one position may not include all of the listed duties, nor do all of the listed examples include all tasks which may be found in positions within this classification)
· Manage time, personnel, and projects
· Building maintenance
· Schedule and manage maintenance personnel for day to day operations
· Manage and update Maintenance Work Order System
· Problem solve maintenance issues
· Ordering parts
· Support maintenance tech in work
· Cost estimates and projection of projects
· Snow removal and grounds support (both labor and management)
· New construction building consultant (construction methods and products)
· Support campus events
· Supervise moves and space planning
· Manage and monitor utility usage
· Offsite building management
· Rental property management
· Supervise trails and tracks
· Support athletic field maintenance
According to Ohio Christian University employment policy, all employees must possess a strong Christian commitment and adhere to the standards outlined in the OCU Community Lifestyle Statement.
Education, Training and Experience:
o Bachelors Degree preferred
Skill and Ability to:
o Knowledge in building construction and maintenance
o Effectively manages time and employee's time
o Knowledge of effective building processes and technology
Manages budget and operations resources wisely
Limitations & Disclosure:
As a religious educational institution operating under the auspices of The Churches of Christ in Christian Union, Ohio Christian University is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees on the basis of religion (42 U.S.C., Sections 2000e-1 and 2000e-2).
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an
Internal Number: 2173
About Ohio Christian University
Ohio Christian University is committed to offering a complete education that develops students intellectually, professionally, and spiritually. OCU offers degree programs for residential undergraduate students, graduate students, and adult and online students.