Home automation & audio-visual integration company based in Neutral Bay, NSW with a strong reputation for delivering the highest quality & most reliable solutions in the industry. We provide leading-edge technology solutions encompassing a full-service offering from consultancy, design and engineering through to integration & programming of highly complex systems. We specializing in the residential space with a strong focus on luxury and high-end homes as well as various commercial projects.
We are currently seeking professional, positive and reliable Technical Project Manager to join our established team. The position requires a working knowledge of audio visual and IT-related products and systems, an aptitude for programming, exceptional organisational and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Managing the company's large and construction-led installation projects (with support from Project Coordinator).
• Liaising with building design team and contractors to ensure successful implementation of projects with strict adherence to company practices and guidelines, on budget and within assigned time-frames.
• Managing off-site installation and configuration of system hardware in equipment racks, in coordination with technical install team.
• Managing on-site hardware installation & programming of automation systems, working alongside Installation Manager.
• Thorough testing of all systems to ensure operation to design intent and maximum simplicity of use for client.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have a minimum of minimum 3 years experience working as a Project Manager or senior technician in an AV, IT or similar industry. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• A working knowledge of audio visual and IT-related products and systems • An aptitude for programming • Exceptional problem-solving skills (and relate to previous work experience) • A desire to achieve the highest standards in their work
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills • Evidence of building client relationships in a previous role • A professional, positive and reliable work ethic and a "can do" attitude
• A 'customer-centric' work method with the ability to create solutions that are win-win for the business and client
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Experience in programming automation systems with particular knowledge of Savant, Control4, Lutron or Crestron
• Knowledge of lighting and LED control technologies • An advanced knowledge of IP networking • A good understanding of the building construction methods for residential environments
All applicants must possess a valid Australian Driver's License.