Medical, dental and vision insurance after 90 days. Phone allowance. Performance bonus. 401K. Short and long-term disability. Paid national and local chapter dues along with education. Golfing.
Wycliffe provides an enjoyable work atmosphere and very comfortable schedule.
Wycliffe Golf & Country Club, an exclusive 36 hole private club in the heart of Palm Beach County, is searching for a highly motivated, team-orientated individual for the position of Golf Course Superintendent for our East Course. The Golf Course Superintendent reports to the Director of Agronomy and has the responsibility for the annual agronomic program and all day-to-day operations of the golf course and practice facilities. As a visible and hands-on contributor, the GCS will lead and manage their team to ensure superb golfing conditions while embracing members and guests along with a relentless attention to detail. The GCS supervises the overall maintenance operations and management of the golf course, club grounds, and landscape to provide the membership with an outstanding golf experience on a daily basis.
Our previous Golf Course Superintendent has accepted a Director of Agronomy position in state and we will be looking to fill this position over the next several weeks. The West Course is our additional course and it is currently under a full-scale renovation with Kipp Schulties Golf Design. This renovation includes new greens, bunkers, partial irrigation, reshaping and complete regrassing. The new East Course Superintendent will be heavily involved with the construction and grow-in of our West Course renovation. We are currently in the planning phases of a complete renovation of our East Course in the summer of 2024.
- Interacts closely with Director of Agronomy, GM/COO, and Director of Golf to ensure member expectations are met and exceeded.
- Protects the club assets including golf course, grounds, equipment, and water rights/use.
- Participates in all aspects of long-range planning involving golf course projects and related operations.
- Serves as a leader in executing the training and further development of all assistants and Golf Course Maintenance personnel.
- Ensures the proper and timely maintenance of necessary agronomic and employee records.
- Closely follows the annual department operating budget along with capital purchases guided by the Director of Agronomy.
- Ensures a positive and healthy working environment exists throughout the workplace and is free of safety risks and all forms of employee harassment.